See our tips for getting the most out of your visit to the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2023!
Visit Us at The Motorhome and Caravan Show 2023!
Greetings, Adventurous Souls!
If the call of the open road beckons you, if the thrill of discovering new horizons excites you, or if you’re simply curious about the world of motorhomes and caravans, we have some fantastic news for you!
Join us at The Motorhome and Caravan Show 2023 – the UK’s premier event for all things related to motorhomes, campervans, caravans, and trailer tents.
📅 When: 17th to 22nd Oct 2023
📍 Where: The NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT
Why You Should Attend
Explore the Latest Models: Dive into the 2024 collection of motorhomes and campervans from Adria, Burstner and Elddis.
Come and See Us
We invite you to come and explore our range of motorhomes and campervans. Whether you’re a seasoned traveller or just starting out, we have something that will suit your needs and budget. Our team will be on hand to guide you, answer any questions, and help you find your dream motorhome or campervan.
What They Don’t Tell You about the Motorhome and Caravan Show!
Although it’s a very important event on the motorhome and campervan calendar, it can also be a great anticlimax for some visitors – especially if they’re unaware of what goes on behind the scenes of an event like this.
Fear not, we’re here to help you to be prepared, and to get the most out of the show. Here are a few little-known ‘trade secrets’:
- A lot of the models on display are already sold by the time they get to the exhibition (with really long waiting lists for new orders) – as many dealers pre-sell before the show, reducing the number of vehicles available.
- Orders can be taken prior to the show, subject to making an appointment to view that model at the show.
- Visiting a dealer prior to the show enables you to ask uninterrupted questions and do lots of pre-show research.
- Choose a dealer that is as local to you as possible, and take as much time asking questions and building a relationship with them.
- If you have any warranty issues, do they have adequate workshop facilities?
- Most dealers will not want to carry out warranty repairs on motorhomes sold by others.
- Get everything written down on your order form that has been agreed between you.
- There are very limited stocks available again this year, across all dealerships. For example, for one of the new 2024 models, there are only 30 actual vehicles available to be sold – on a first-come, first-served basis across all dealerships!
- As a general rule, prices are going up and availability is going down!
So, if you have set your heart on a new motorhome or campervan this year…
Secure Your Dream Ride Before It’s Gone! 🚐✨
The early bird doesn’t just get the worm; they get the best pick of the lot! With the demand for motorhomes and campervans soaring, the best models are often snapped up quickly. Don’t let your dream ride slip through your fingers.
Come and see us beforehand at our extensive show site located just off the M42 near Wythall, Birmingham. Or, if you really can’t make it before the 17th of October…
🌅 Book an appointment to visit us FIRST THING at The Motorhome and Caravan Show 2023 and ensure you have the first pick from our exclusive range. Remember, the best adventures start early. See you at dawn! Call us on 01564 758060 to make the appointment now.
🔥 Act fast, dream big, and drive away in style! 🔥