Last Updated: 04/09/2023
- This document represents our policy towards complaints, how a consumer can make a complaint and how as a company we deal with them.
- This policy and procedure have been created to meet general standards and requirements and complies with standard complaint handling procedures, including the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and FCA regulations such as CONC.
- We take our responsibility seriously, in addition to the legal and regulatory requirements we have as a financial firm.
- We are committed to ensuring the fair treatment of our consumers and ensuring they face no post sale barriers with our service, and we have effective and transparent procedures in place.
- As a business we ensure that complaints can be made using any reasonable means and recognise complaints require action and resolution
As per FCA material, they define a complaint as the following –
‘Any oral or written expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, or on behalf, of, a persona about the provisions, or failure to provide, a financial service, claims management service or redress determination, which alleges that the complainant has suffered (or may suffer) financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience.’
Customer Complaints Procedure
‘Our aim is always to provide an exceptionally high level of service to all our customers. Where customers are unsatisfied, it is important to us that this is dealt with objectively, fairly and as quickly as we are able to.
The following procedure explains how we deal with the complaints, our commitments to you and what action to take if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect or our service, then we would like to hear from you.
Please use the following details to let us know –
E mail [email protected]
Phone 01564 758060
Postal The Motorhome Depot, Inkford Brook, Alcester Road, Wythall, B47 6DB